Saturday 1 October 2011

My favourite finds!

These are just a few cute things I have brought recently. I love picking up bargain's when ever I can but every now and again a new piece of clothing with catch my eye!

This is the new item of course it still looks vintage! It was from Just Jeans for $50 (which is a lot for me, when I normally make my own clothing or buy vintage!) My mum and my aunty brought it for me! I just fell in love with lace, so beautiful!
 This is a gorgeous little hand bag, I got from a second hand shop for $2 (New Zealand). It is so cute and fits just the essentials... cell, cards, coins, keys and something I couldn't live without... my bright red lip tint!

Some nice material I picked up from a garage sale, it was $4 for the lot. That also included three cake tins!

 More material from the garage sale, I love the dots! I'm going to make some cute little dresses with it!












 


1 comment:

  1. What great finds! I need to start going to more garage sales. To add to my (already ridiculous) fabric collection

    ReplyDelete