Wednesday 15 February 2012

soft leather baby shoes

I've been making this pattern for years, it only has three pieces and comes with great instructions, the pattern is on the blog star dust shoes.

I made a gorgeous pair for Isla when she was younger, Olive could finally them and what happens she kicked one off in town, I back tracked all my steps but it was no where to be seen! 

So I've made use of this beautiful soft pink leather and have sewn Olive her own pair, hopefully she won't lose these ones!





8 comments:

  1. I have some really soft suede to have a go at making these out of. Hope they look as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, suede would be lovely. Look forward to seeing your ones!

      Delete
  2. So cute Leigh. I find out what I am having next week so I will put an order in for some!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, can't wait to find out! lol, yeah for sure!

      Delete
  3. Nice informative post.. I was looking out for some leather baby shoes when i came across your post.. thanks for sharing this article. Keep posting similar stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this all ahoes.
    I was thinking to buy a pair of leather baby shoes for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link doesn't seem to work any more? Any chance you still have the pattern? They look super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this post. I would say this post is just amazing with a list of the best baby shoes. I've been looking for a best place to Buy Soft Leather Baby Shoes. I would be great if you could help me with this. This post will be helpful for those who are confused about gifting children. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete