Sunday 23 October 2011

Beautiful vintage childrens book

I love this little book, it is very old and one of my favourites. It is one of my bargains, even though it was cheap (about 20 cents) I have it high up on a shelf in Isla's room because I don't want it being damaged. I'm always picking up really cheap books for the girls, I don't see the point of spending $20 on a new book when they are going to be chewed on, split on and eventually ruined! I don't mind so much if they only cost 50 cents, even though I always tell the girls they have to be nice to there books (as if a one year old understands, everything is in the mouth!) But I have to admit Olive has started flicking through books by herself, I think she knows more than I think! Here are the pages from 'Animal Lesson Time'...

No comments:

Post a Comment