Tuesday 22 November 2011

Vintage baby pattern

I have been wanting to make this for ages but I hate trying to read patterns, especially old ones! I finally got round to it today, it can be Olive's party dress for this weekend (so many baby's turning one, lots of party's, exciting!) It is vintage material  (given to me by my aunty Margaret.) It is very similar to the Nature Baby dresses (they are $45,) I can't remember where I got the pattern but I won't have payed more than $1, so a very cheap dress!

 

3 comments:

  1. I have a huge stack of vintage patterns but am notorious for not following instructions very well.
    Love the little dress you have made..too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress! Looks gorgeous on. I have a pile of 20 cent patterns from the sallies I want to try too. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the material x

    ReplyDelete