Friday 4 November 2011

Stunning!

A beautiful vintage lace wedding dress I brought a few years ago. It is mostly hand made, the outer layer is lace, it has two layers of lining, boning through the bust and the purple ribbon has a dome and two clasps at the back. I regret to say I sold it a few months after buying it, I just came across the photo's and I miss it! The only good thing was I made a profit from it, I brought it for $18 and sold it for $220, but looking back was it really worth it? What do you think, would you have sold it??







3 comments:

  1. That is just about the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I don't know what I would have done if I was you. It is beautiful but a $200 profit is good as well, especially if you could do with the cash! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful but i guess it came down to if u would get use out of it or not. you inspired me and yesterday i found some great bargains at the nearest sallys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd probably regret selling something so gorgeous... but then it was a fantastic profit and I'm sure someone loves it :)

    ReplyDelete