Wednesday 12 June 2013

I found a bowl of fruit







I've been on the "look out" for some wooden fruit and vegetables for the girls play kitchen, I found these cute little  pieces at the play centre shop yesterday, only $2.5o each! The gorgeous wee colander was $8.oo. I've told the girls (if they're good for mummy) we can go back and pick out one each a week to build up their collection.

My waiting payed off, it might have been easier to purchase from a chain toy shop or on-line but sometimes it's pays to be patient, this way I got a good deal and I'm supporting a local shop with money going back into the community.

Whats on your list of "look outs"?

2 comments:

  1. I've never been into the Playcentre shop but it is on my list of "must pop in"s. After seeing your gorgeous wooden fruit collection I will make sure I visit ASAP! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So going there when I am back next :)

    ReplyDelete